Long gone are the days when local business endeavors believed only in word-of-mouth publicity and yellow pages. Now, the new age entrepreneurs of small business ventures catering to local communities understand that their targeted customers use internet to indulge in extensive researches regarding products and services offered by local businesses. Google Places, a replacement for Google Local Business Centre is a large scale online directory to list business ventures.
How to use Google Places for effective promotion
- Create an account by submitting the necessary and mandatory info regarding your address, contacts, videos and photos. Then, wait for being verified through phone and your business is listed in the Google site.
- In Google Places, you have to provide your local business description, hours of operation, payment alternatives and other essential information that is useful for the customers, for effective marketing.
- Using keyword specific business description and tags can help your business in optimizing and ranking higher in search engines.
- Nominating one category for your business endeavor is appropriate since, multiple nominations may not generate the desired amount of targeted traffic owing the confusion about different categories.
Google Places advantage
- Google is the most popular search engine and Google Places directory allows more exposure.
- Uploading photos and videos along with keyword-friendly tags can drive traffic to your site.
- Google Maps indicate your location for visitors, for easy access when the company is listed through Google Places.
- Comprehensive information can be cited in the Google Places listing for your local business along with customer reviews
If you have suggestions/questions and advice to help other readers, please add them to the comments section.Tags: Link Building Packages Pricing, Reputation Management Pricing, SEO Packages Pricing, Social Media A La Carte Pricing, Social media marketing package, Social Media Pricing, White Label Marketing